Rauisuchid results

Thanks to all who offered their useful comments on Postosuchus, and
especially to Tracy Ford who stepped up to the plate and offered to
provide the service (by the way, great first article in PT, Tracy!).
Once Bob Morales is done with his sculpture and I'm done with the many
hours of airbrushing and applying washes, I'll take a pic of the finished
product, post it somewhere, and advise the list if you feel like seeing.

After all this I should mention that if you want\need that Basilosaurus,
Diplocaulus or Sinraptor sculpture for yourself or your institution, Bob
is reasonably priced and does great work.  His info is posted at John
Rafert's interesting Dino art and modeling site:

        http://www.indyrad.iupui.edu/morales.htm

Best regards and thanks again,
Larry