Re: Feduccia ORIGIN

From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <th81@umail.umd.edu>

 > ...  Troodontid teeth (or something very much like them) are known
 > from the Morrison (Late Jurassic), and teeth resembling those of
 > dromaeosaurids and troodontids are known as far back as the Middle
 > Jurassic in Great Britain.  ...

And even if this were not the case, cladistic analysis pretty much
requires a Mid-to-Late Jurassic existance for the coelurosaurs, and
even for advanced coleurosaurs.

I still do not have an answer to my question: what is the distribution
of anisodactyl feet (first toe turned backwards) in dinosaurs?

The peace of God be with you.