Colorado "centrosaurine"

     My previous post asked about the reported "Centrosaurus" from western
     Colorado.  Thanks to Harley Armstrong, he reported to me that, after
     he examined it with Ken Carpenter and Jack Horner, they agreed "it was
     actually hadrosaur material from the Williams Fork Fm" (Mesaverde
     Group).  Well, I guess we don't have to worry about that occurrence in
     understanding centrosaurine biogeography!

     Brian Witzke