Dinosaurs in Cyberspace

Hello dino folks--

        In my continuing (perhaps quixotic) quest to bring the UCMP
dinosaur web sites up to par, I've added a new page with over 100 links to
dinosaur-related web sites, and revised the main Dinosauria page, with
further revisions to come this spring... oral exams and research
permitting.

New links page URL:
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinolinks.html

Dinosauria URL (update bookmarks/links if you haven't already):
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinosaur.html

If you have sites to add to the links page, please contact me and I'll add
them in a jiffy. Enjoy!

P.S. I'm not sure where the nifty _Deinonychus_ pic on the links page came
from, but thank you to whoever provided me with it.

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.
                University of California - Berkeley