Re: Feduccia ORIGINS

        Ok, it seems like most of the Feduccia responding has already
happenned, but I would like to point out that I have already posted to this
list what I think is a dandy little response to Feduccia's views on the
origin of feathers.  I ask that those of you who have swallowed Feduccia's
feather story go back and review this before you continue.
        Wagner
P.S.  Tom Holtz, please don't do that again.  Besides, it was probably
Psi-Corps anyway...