Dinosaurs of Minnesota

According to my sources Dr. Robert Sloan of the University of Minnesota,
discovered and described what he believed to be a single tail vertebrate
from a primitive hadrosaur near Springfield, Minnesota.

He said that the vertebrate was discovered weathering out of marine
Carlile Shale (early Campanian) of the Late Cretaceous.

My problem is that the current stratigraphic column of western Minnesota,
indicates unnamed sedimentary rocks equivelant to the Pierre Shale
(Campanian).

Is this find still considered hadrosaurian or even dinosaurian?
What is the age of the formation?
Where is the specimen currently housed?  At the University of Minnesota?
Has additional dinosaur material been found?  If so, where?

Thanks,
---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha.edu)