Waterhouse Hawkins' 1:12 models

Last night I was reading Martin J.S. Rudwick's truly wonderful book, SCENES
FROM DEEP TIME (Univ. Chicago Press, 1992), and came across a couple of
mentions in Chapter Five, "Domesticating the Monsters," concerning
"small-scale models [of Hawkins prehistoric animals] that were...marketed
commercially." The footnotes referred me back to DINOSAURS: PAST AND PRESENT,
where there's a photograph of one these models, Hawkin's quadrepedal,
rhinoceros-like _Iguanodon_.
I don't know how I missed this before. The set, available to visitors of the
Crystal Palace, included scaled-down (1:12) versions of a "pterodactyle, an
iguanodon, a megalosaur, two plesiosaurs, an ichthyosaur, and a
labyrinthodont."

If anyone has ever actually seen these models, I'd love to know. Were they
ceramic? Bronze? I'm going to write the Czerkas' (and a couple of other
people) to see if they know of any art or antique dealers who might actually
have examples of them.

Thanks.

Caitlin R. Kiernan

P.S.-- I'm still looking for American dealers still offering the British
Museum dinosaurs and other prehistoric figures...