Wanted: New Links, Press Releases, Announcements

Hi.
We would like to improve our resources and would be very happy to hear
from anyone with any of the following information:

1) New Links that we don't already have. (Or OLD links that we don't
already have! We're not fussy)
2) Press Releases on any Dinosaur Related discoveries or events or
whatever!
3) Announcements of any dinosaur related anything.
4) Little short news items or articles readable by kids or
unsophisticated readers.
5) Suggestions on how to make our site better!

our direct e-mail is:

mailto:dinosaur@interport.net

We enjoy reading all the various e-mails that pass through this list, so
thanks for that!

Cheerz,
Edward Summer
Publisher/Editor
--
The Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur

Teefr - A New Fantasy Adventure Novel by Edward Summer
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/teefr/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502, NY, NY 10024-0502