Chinese dinos.

I recently went on a trip to China, but some of the best Chinese dinosaur
exhibits that I saw was after I came back to the States and was visiting
relatives.  The exhibits were in a traveling mall show in Harlingen, Texas
in the Rio Grande Valley.  The show includes what they claim is the largest
mounted dinosaur skeleton on display in the world  -- it _is_ the largest
mount that I am aware of.

The show should now be in Portland, Oregon, I think.  It is worth seeing.

Van Smith
vksmith@dwx.com
Watch _Babylon 5_.