Rauisuchids

After removing the shared primitive character states from my matrix, I
am getting a picture of quite like that of Parrish in his JVP paper. The
only additional thing which I feel stands out in my analysis is that
Tikisuchus romeri emerges as a sister group for Rauisuchus. Saurosuchus
now lies outside the Rauisuchid clade as suggested by Parrish. I would
like to know if there is any source of detailed information regarding
Heptasuchus. Could any also provide details about Vyushkovisuchus and
Jushatyria. I would welcome character state matrices for alternative
phylogenetic analysis of the basal archosaurs.
Finally I concede the faulty usage of "predinosaurian" as pointed out by
Tom Holtz.

Aravind.L <allosaur@tamu.edu>
Genetics Program
Texas A & M University.