Monokynus, Confuciornis

Does anyone know of the latest thoughs on these two.  I recall one paper in
which Monokynus was considered adapted to burrowing, is that considered
valid?
Also what are the relationships (if any) between these two and
Archaeopteryx? - A cladogram would be nice :-)

Chris

it was all downhill from there.