survey for paleontologists

Hello-

I have a 7 year old, 2nd grader who needs information from a paleontologist.
It is for a career assignment; he has decided to study dinosaurs. I will
include his questions below, in case someone can assist us (or everyone).

 Thank you - Eileen and Christopher

1. How and when did you decide to become a paleontologist?

2. What is the best part of your job?

3. What is the hardest part of your job?

4. What kinds of things did you do in school to help you know how to do your
job?

5. What advice can you give me if I want to become a paleontologist?