Fw: Chinese dinos.

[ Van, I hope you don't mind my editing... -- MR ]

At 05:03 PM 1/15/97 -0500, Van Smith wrote:

> I recently went on a trip to China, but some of the best Chinese
> dinosaur exhibits that I saw was after I came back to the States and
> was visiting relatives.  The exhibits were in a traveling mall show
> in Harlingen, Texas in the Rio Grande Valley.  The show includes
> what they claim is the largest mounted dinosaur skeleton on display
> in the world -- it _is_ the largest mount that I am aware of.
>
> The show should now be in Portland, Oregon, I think.  It is worth
> seeing.

     The show is going to open in Portland on March 1st. If anyone would
like any information ragarding this exhibit just ask. I am slated to give a
few lectures at the museum during the show so I plan on being there most of
the time.

Dana Geraths
GERATHS ILLUSTRATION & SCULPTURE