Re: Clade II

>       A series of apomorhies defines clade 1 that are not present in the
> outgroup (not shown).  Additionally, clades 2 and 3 are monophyletic.
> Species D may very well share more than it does apomorphies (for clade 3)
> with species C.

     Just sent it ten seconds ago and I'm already spotting typos.  This
should read, "Species D may very well share more traits in common with A
and B then it does with C (and yet still be united in a SEPERATE
monophyletic clade).

LN Jeff
O-
"I once heared that and infinite number of monkeys given an infinite
amount of time could reconstruct every one of Shakespeare's plays."
"What about my poem?"
"Three monkeys, ten minutes."