Living with (or fleeing) Postosuchus kirkpatricki

If you can help me with a list of vertebrate animals which lived
alongside Postosuchus kirkpatricki of the late Triassic Southwest, I'd
greatly appreciate it.  Dinosaurs, other thecodonts, therapsids, the
works.  Feel free to provide an extensive list.  I am already aware of
Desmatosuchus and "Chatterjeea" (which apparently lived VERY close to P.
indeed) and, I believe, Coelophysis too (right?).  Please reply with any
answers to me privately; I don't want to clog up the list any more than I
have already.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Larry