Dinosaur behaviour? PS

PS: my apologies to those of you who get the impression I am trying to
invoke a serious discussion on "The Lost World". Please discard the last
sentence of the previous message. For those who like to comment, I was
thinking of views on the principle of study of behaviour of certain
recent species as compared to probable behaviour of some dinosaurian.
One of the things described in the book (Yes... I read it). By the time
the exhibition is planned to be opened, the film will be released
overhere and we all know what (by the public) questions will be asked.
It is not the book itself I intend to bring up.....
--
Friso Visser
F_Visser@museon.museon.nl

tel.    (+ 31) (0) 70 3381401