Need links to Dinosaurs

I have a rather rabid group of Dinosaur loving students here.  Some
are novices but some are experts in vertabrate paleo. (quite beyond my
level!) the others just love Dinosaurs.  I have started a page of links
for them (which you are welcome to peruse:
http://seis.natsci.csulb.edu/JJF/johnsgeol.html ) and I would like to
add more for this insatiable bunch (especially technical ones for the
experts).

John J. Francis  Email: jfrancis@csulb.edu
I. S. Tech. II, Geology Department & USAR Coordinator (Alternate)
California State University at Long Beach
HOMEPAGE: http://seis.natsci.csulb.edu/JJF/john.html
;)