NEW "DINOSAUR TRACKS IN COAL MINES" WEBSITE

       NEW "DINOSAUR TRACKS IN COAL MINES" WEBSITE

           ***Apologies for Cross-Posting***

***Please share with any interested parties or mailing lists***

You are invited to drop by the REPRINTS Web Site:

http://www.stadiumweb.com/Reprints/Introduction.html

This site contains a group of texts and text excerpts written by different
paleontologists concerning the phenomenon of natural casts of dinosaur tracks
found in the roofs of Utah coal mines.

I am an artist in New York, and I originally edited and compiled the 21 texts
to accompany my 1991 sculpture project, the *Natural Copies from the Coal
Mines of Central Utah*, as photocopied handouts to the gallery visitors. They
are available on this website in both html versions and downloadable Portable
Document Format (PDF) versions, for anyone who might want to use them for
educational purposes. The sculpture project was done in co-operation with the
College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum in Price, Utah, and for those who
may be interested in contemporary art, information about the project is also
available on the site.

Among the authors excerpted are:

John K. Balsley, Edwin H. Colbert, David D. Gilette, Adrian P. Hunt, Chet
Jennings, Martin G. Lockley, Lee R. Parker, William Peterson, Robert L.
Rowley, Jr., W. Lee Stokes, Charles N. Strevell, Tony Thulborn, Mary Wade,
and William D. Wilson

Comments are welcome (and desired), and may be sent to me at:
reprints@stadiumweb.com

Please visit!

Allan McCollum
New York, NY