One Foot in Front of the Other

        I know this topic was discussed a short while ago on the list but I
don't remember when. I just need a little basic info on it and I can't seem to
find specifics in the sources I have.
        Where did dino bipedalism come from? What general percentage of dinos
are true bipedal movers (not facultative)? Only predators? What's the
difference
between dino and modern bird skeletal adaptations for bipedalism? What role
does
the tail play? That sort of thing...
        If you do not wish to clutter the list with a used thread, please
respond off list to the following addresses. Thanks.

Sharon

sharnhil@ptd.net
hill.sharon@a1.pader.gov