NEOVENATOR

The item I posted was a very quick rewrite of the Reuter's
story. Mickey told me not to post the original text of
such stories any more due to copyright problems.

Darren N: Yes, I quoted you. If you post it here, count on
being quoted (by someone if not me). If you don't want it
printed, don't post it here. And I DID ask you; I posted
a list of everyone I quoted, what I quoted, and asked anyone
who objected to Email me and anyone who didn't to send me
their address for a free copy. You must have missed that.