DINOSAUR CALENDAR

I'm working on the third issue of DINOSAUR DISCOVERIES which
will go to press in about a week. I have space to list any
Dinosaur Events such as museum exhibits (I have the raptor/rex
exhibit schedule but could use the SVP schedule for 98 and 99)
symposia, conferences, etc.

It's going to be a good issue. So far, I've got Curtice's
article on Ultrasauros, plus articles on Shuvosaurus,
Parvicursor, Pelecanimimus, Sinosauropteryx, and more.
And who knows, Olshevsky and Holtz might get something to me in time!