2nd Grade Questions

Hi, I am a second grade teacher from St. Pete, FL.  My class and I are
currently working on a unit on dinosaurs.  As you can imagine, they are full
of wonderful questions.  I promised them that I would go online and find out
what I could for them.  For example, they want to know if any dinosaur could
spit acid.  They also want to know if dinosaurs ever got sick (they really
want to know if they threw up).  Please let us know if you would be willing
to answer a few more questions for us.  Thanks.