Ceratopsian Tail Club

In going through some old files I found a fragmentary report
someone posted to this list of a very nice articulated
ceratopsian found (in Canada?) with three of the tail vertebrae
swollen and fused, perhaps indicating a tail club or perhaps
indicating a healed injury. The piece of the report
I have (damaged by a corrupted disk) is very incomplete,
and does not give a date or name of the reporter.
Whoever posted the original, could we have an update?
What did that "tailclub" turn out to be?