"Plesioshark"

Dear Friends,

carcass, Ken Carpenter recently wrote to refer me to the original 1978
Japanese reports.  Actually I already have copies of these reports, and
my article is heavily based on them.  However, for the purpose of
documenting and discussing the history of the incident and social
impact of the  "sea-monster" mania it created, I am gathering as many
creationist and popular-press stories on the find as possible. I have
several dozen already (most from the 1980's), but am missing many of
the local newspaper reports that came out shortly after the find, in
the summer and fall of 1977.  If any one has copies of these or any
other referenes not already in my reference list, I would be very
grateful if you could Fax me copies, or at least the full reference. In
case anyone who missed my notice the other day, my article draft is at
the following web site:

http://members.aol.com/paluxy2/plesios.htm

Any other comments or correctios to the manuscript would be welcome.
Thank you very much.

Glen Kuban