Cladistics

Hi!

I graduated from college just as folks began mentioning cladistics with any
gusto, and I don't fully understand the implications of this new system,
which seems to overthrow all the phylogenetics I learned.

Is there a good, solid, not-too-technical text that will explain it all for
me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  My students would probably appreciate
it too.  "Oh, great Mr. Owen, another NEW thing to learn!"

Regards,

Walt

-----"Oh, Bother" said Pooh, "We'll have to nuke them from orbit."