Re: July's Paleo Award

I would also like to point out that The Evolutionary Theory Web Pages
(of which Evolutionary Theory Mailing List is a part) also hosts the
JurassiCon web pages....you might want to bookmark it as many of you
might be interested in attending this event.

Thom Quinn
thomquinn@esosoft.com
swo@execpc.com