Re: What's on your computer? (off-topic)

Cool, I'm not the only one! :)

My office sports Tick and Arthur, Marvin Martian, K9, and Duck Dodgers,
Dilbert, and of course a stegasaur munching on a tree.  I also have one
of those tacky sleeping dino's on a bookshelf.  Wouldn't leave home
without him.  Oh yeah, I have three nondescript, but very wildly
colored,
nondescript ceratopsians used for juggling.  From time to time, I sport
various Klingons, stormtroopers, and jedi.  I did keep jawas, but they
kept stealing my office supplies.

As I get older, my toys aren't getting more expensive, there are just
lots more of them.  Yeah, most of them ARE dinosaurs.

-Randy

--

My other job is dictator/kamikaze pilot.

Marc: http://www.cs.ruu.nl/~hansb/d.chessvar/makerule.html