Paluxy River tracks

I just got back from a trip to the Dallas area, and I took a side trip
to Glen Rose, Texas, to see the dinosaur tracks in the Paluxy River.
Unfortunately, most of the tracks were covered because the river was up.
But I got to see a few. I saw a good example of a large theropod track
and an ornithopod. I stumbled and bruised my feet on underwater sauropod
prints. It was definitely a trip worth making. I was told that Dr. Louis
Jacobs is currently excavating 3 Pleurocoelus specimens nearby.

Greg Popwell