new subscriber

Hey everybody,
        I have been watching the conversations here for several weeks but have
not yet introduced myself.  I am a Marine Biology major at Texas A&M
Galveston and an amateur paleontologist.  Lately my sights have been
shifting more from marine biology to paleontology.  Can anyone recommend
any good colleges out there for this field?  I recently finished reading
Michael Novacek's "Dinosaurs of the Flaming Cliffs".  I have heard that
there is an episode of NOVA documenting his expeditions to the Gobi and
was wondering if anybody knew when this might be airing again or where I
could obtain a copy.  Thanks.
                                                Kirk Kilfoyle