Re: FROM G.S.P.

GSP1954@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Rod,
>
> Got your message the first time, I only do on-line every few days.
>
> The book is Dinosaurs Past & Present V II 1987 S Czerkas & E Olson eds Univ
> Washington Press. It would not be listed under my name. Think it is still in
> print, saw it at a major bookstore recently.

Both volumes of that book are on the sellout table at our Barnes & Noble
in Grand Junction for $6.95 each, instead of $29.95 each. If I had a
real job and was not a paleontologist, I would buy a few sets for a
number of paleontologists and artists I know.

Hope all is well with you Greg.

Jim Kirkland