Re: EXTANT MARINE REPTILES A-PLENTY

In a message dated 97-07-04 07:03:45 EDT, dwn194@soton.ac.uk writes:

<< What's 'pure garbage' George? The journal _Amphipacifica_, the publication
of
 _Cadborosaurus willsi_ in _Amphipacifica_, or Tom's comments? Hope you can
see
 that I thought your comment a little ambiguous. >>

Sorry about the ambiguity. I was referring to the publication of
_Cadborosaurus_ in the journal, a genus apparently based solely on bad photos
of an incomplete, misshapen, decades-old decayed carcass. Cryptozoology
indeed.