I need info urgently!!!!

Hi! I'm a student of Spain and I need info related with these
dinosaurs:

        Tyrannosaurus           Triceratops
        Deynonichus                     Parasaurolopus
        Stegosaurus                     Iguanodon
        Gallimimus                      Brachiosaurus

        ¿Could you send me related info or links to pages were I could find
info of these guys?
                                Thanks, sincerely

                                                Jorge B.S.