OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, New movie "Contact" (No spoilers)

I am assuming that because of our common interests, most of the people on
this list have a passing interest in science.  I went to the sneak preview of
Carl Sagan's "Contact".  Simply put, I have a new favorite film.  I feel it
is wonderful and a great example of the scientific search for understanding.
If you have read the book, the film is worthy.  It was a breathtaking event.

It is a film for those of us who still can experience wonder. (I think that
is most of us)

It comes out friday.

Go see it.

Walt