Re: What's on your computer? (off-topic)

I have a 'monitor' lizard (that's a plastic lizard glued on my monitor)
and an 'aisaur'-an original sculpture I'd done a number of years ago of
a small ostrich-mimic type dinosaur in loud blue and flourescent pink
plaid stripes (it's pronounced 'EYE SORE, silly) with a big grin.
At home in the studio there is no room on the monitor but I keep all my
dinosaur plastic models under the same desk
--
           Betty Cunningham