FOSSILS IN GASPESIE,QUEBEC

        Hi!
                I'm planning a tour of the Gaspesie region in Quebec for my
summer  vacation. I need information for fossil digging sites where amateurs
like me can search the ground to find these invaluable treasures. I'll be
driving on route 132, passing by the major cities. If anybody knows of a
place, an inside road, that's not in a park and where fossils are easy to
find (I'll be with my kids), I'll be happy to hear from you. You can respond
off list if you want. Thanks a lot!
>From Denis Bombardier (:­)>
Amateur Paleontologist
Que.Can. SMILEY@virtuel.qc.ca