Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #73

George Olshevsky wrote:
> Sereno, P., 1997. "The Origin and Evolution of Dinosaurs," _Annual Reviews of
> Earth and Planetary Science 1997, 25_: 435-489.
>
> contains first publication of the name of a new pachycephalosaurian genus
>
> _Microcephale_ Sereno, 1997 [nomen nudum]
>
> The bibliography notes that this taxon will be described in the forthcoming
> book on the age of dinosaurs in Russia and Mongolia from Cambridge University
> Press. It's a very small pachycephalosaur from Alberta, Canada.

I came across this reference in the Sarmatosuchus paper in the March
Issue of JVP. Well this seems a volume we are all waiting for: at
least an accessible source for the interesting Russian and Mongolian
Mesozoic material I hope...
Is there any more news about this book?

PS I'd love to find a survey/guide/overview of the Russian Permian
and Triassic tetrapods which is not in Cyrillic alphabet...
Does anyone know such a volume (except from the Sennikov 1996 paper in
Paleogeography Paleoclimatology Paleoecology)???

Pieter Depuydt