What's on your computer?

I have a 2 foot long crocheted allosaurus; her undersides are bright
yellow and the rest of her is multicolored.  A little old lady
donates a big bag of them every year to The Festival of Trees, a
charity benefiting a local children's hospital.  Also, a cast of an
allosaurus claw that I won in our museum's Dino Dash, and a blow-up
orange Sinclair Oil Co. dinosaur (species unknown, bipedal) wearing
the kind of hat that gas station people used to wear.

Joyce Green, docent
Utah Museum of Natural History