Re: triceratops question

Brian Franczak wrote:

 Dinosaurs did not behave
> like mammals.

Perhaps not, but I think I will finally respond to this assertion, as it
has been bothering me for some time:
Since there are behaviors which are demonstrated across widely different
animal groups (e.g. parental guarding by Lace Bugs or any of several
spiders, as opposed to 'higher' animals), why not qualify the above to
"there is no evidence that dinosaurs behaved like mammals" (heck, they
probably even herded and ate differently!)
(Sorry, Brian, I know what you meant, but I've been getting a bit tetchy
about strong statements like that...)
Unqualified Regards,
                JR