Re: What's on your computer? (off-topic)

I've got a rather large copperhead in an aquarium above my computer. Plan
to add small pit vipers in future and a collection of Bitis ( Large old
world vipers ). They are quite attractive and interesting to watch.Then
collections of Oligocene marine fossils: Sharks teeth to six inches,
sirenian ribs, squalodontid / xenorophid parts, croc scutes, scads of
turtle parts, even a collection of dinosaur related tapes ( Paleoworld,
etc. ).My "office" is definitely a mini museum / reptile house hybrid.

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu