Claws and Replication

Does anyone know where I can find a good drawing or sculpture of a Raptor claw
And no it really doesn't matter which bird of prey I just need a claw and
Rex's is
too big
for a demonstration of limb motion in predators for a group of 3rd 4th 5th
graders
you should see the bear and tiger action we have for them
the dino demo isn't until Aug but any help would welcomed

Slavish adherence to tradition just means you have nothing better to do