[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: What's on your computer?
1. A 10cm rubber frog from Angel's Camp (Calveras County) CA.
2. An empty box of Jurassic Park Crunch Cereal.
3. 9.909% of the 101 dalmation figures from the McDonalds 1996 giveaway
4. A collector's card from Disneyland's 40th birthday bash (First 40 days of
1995). A complete set of all 41 cards is worth mucho bucks. I just have the
one (1969, Haunted Mansion)
5. A 13 pound coprolite from a jurassic herbivore.
6. A handmade lace doily (under the coprolite).