Questions

Hi, All
I'm after information on a couple of fronts.
Currently I am using Carroll's Reptilia classification, which goes back a
few years and is almost certainly out of date (someone recently noted here
that synapsids have been removed, for instance - did ichthyosaurs remain in
Synapsida when it went?). Is there anyone out there who knows the field who
could either give me a reference or send me a copy of the classification
schema they use (down to the Family level or equivalent would be sufficient)?
Some time back the family Polacanthidae was created. Does anyone have the
reference for where it was described, or a description of how it differs
from Ankylosauridae and Nodosauridae?
Thanks in advance
Graeme Worth