Re: Thousands of dinosaur footprints found in Australia

Paul E. Pettennude wrote:
>             ``What is unique about the site is the abundance of
> footprints. They are all over the place, some of them superbly
> preserved.''

how come there aren't any other types of animals' footprints preserved
alongside dinosaurs like slugs, or birds, or lizards, or mammals, or any
of the many other assortment of crawlies that had feet and were around?
Why is it just dinosaurs?

Is it because we never hear about the other tracks or is there some
preservation bias?

--
           Betty Cunningham