Re: How about some bios?

Jeremy Frost asks:

> So, as long as it's okay with our list owner, how about some bios?
> I've gotten more e-mail than I care to count from some of you, and
> I'd like to know a little bit more about you.

Before we go through this again, might I ask that people go through
the archives first please!

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/index.html

Someone asked for bios about a year or so ago and many people already
wrote them.  If you wrote one before, please refer to the archives
rather than writing another one, and please make your reference in
another message you're already writing rather than sending in a
message just to point to your past bio.

Thanks,

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)