Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:17:03 -0500
From: Coleman Stephen R <src2549@usl.edu>
To: mattf+@pitt.edu
Subject: Re: PaleoNews List Test - Please Disregard

Matt,

Got the e-mail ok. I have a favor to ask of you and I hope you can help me out.
I am revising a collage research paper I wrote back in November about dinosaur
parenting. I have not been able to find alot about it on the net and I was
hoping you might have some info on the subject. If you could, I would like for
you to e-mail me some info on it. I would be greatly in your debt.

Thanks,

steve coleman
src2549@usl.edu