What do you have on your monitor

I noticed that most of the serious paleo-types on the list did not
fill us in on the truly gripping "what's-on-your-monitor" question.
It was mostly the illustrators, students and "gee I like
them varmints" goofballs (like me) who sent in their replies.

I opine that this is because the serious paleo-types have downloaded
dinosaur pornography (seriously smudged) taped to their monitors.

My heart sings, by the way, because someone has a
"monitor lizard" positioned on their PC.
Larry

"You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."

"Your proposition is acceptable."