Re: Warm-blooded debate

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997 02:38:35 -0400 (EDT) Dinogeorge writes:
>Did you >directly< measure their body temperatures? That's the ONLY
acceptable >evidence. >Everything< else is supposition,
hypothesis,speculation.
Well, at the present time; I presume that's what he meant, although the
implication is not completely clear.  If we could find a characteristic
or set of characteristics that are exclusively
endothermic/homeothermic/tachymetabolic and show that dinosaurs shared it
or them, then we could say that dinosaurs were one or more of the above.
To date, of course, we all know this hasn't happened.
-zenlizard

Your tax dollars at play.  Play, tax dollars, play!