Re: NPA July Meeting

Could you possibly send these out a bit earlier.  I'd enjoy attending,
but
would need to plan ahead a bit more since I'd be coming from Portland.

Another issue, how about scheduling it when Randy Johnson isn't
pitching!
I've got my priorities.  I have to watch the M's slaughter Texas.  ;-)

--

My other job is dictator/kamikaze pilot.

Marc: http://www.cs.ruu.nl/~hansb/d.chessvar/makerule.html