Re: Warm-blooded debate

Joe Daniel wrote:

> I vote mesothermic, with an slant to the endothermic side,
> to be left as such until someone presents me with new data.

<sigh>  Sometimes it's a bother, this incurable fascination with
wordplay.  For example, I see the above and I start thinking that maybe
we should just take a cue from the chaps who named the major eras of the
geologic column, and use "paleothermic," "mesothermic," and
"cenothermic" for amphibs/reptiles, dinosaurs, and mammals/birds
respectively.

<g>

-- JSW

(A mind is a terrible thing to waste on puns...)