My vote, DINOTHERMIC

I trying, and have been trying for the last few years, to call dino's
Dinothermic, since they are unique in the animal world.

Also, I bought a video of Komodo monitors and was viewing it a few
weeks ago. Small Komodo's climb trees (up to 1 m. or a bit longer) and
have a narrow gait. But when they get larger they can't climb trees and
have a narrow gait.

Who knows, maybe small dromaeosaurids, or other theropods (maybe even
ornithopods?) could climb trees untill they got bigger. Dromaeosaurids
are similar to Archaeopteryx.

Tracy